Is your heart broken?do you want to tell something with your broken heart then update your status with broken heart whats app status and broken heart Facebook status. You know why the door to my hear always locked?Cause every time i open it someone stabs me with a knife and say it everyone by updating your status with Sad whats app Status and  Sad Facebook Status  and text broken heart messages who are the reason and share Love Failure Whats app Status forward messages through Facebook and the broken heart quotes.

Broken Heart Status For Whats App : 

  • There comes a point in everyone's life when they start hating love songs.
  • I still care, that's the problem.
  • It sucks when you know that you need to let go but you can't, because you're still waiting for the impossible to happen.
  • Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.
  • Some people will always stay in your heart, even if you're gone from theirs
  • I still love you, that's a fact. But a million apologies can't bring me back.
  • One of the hardest decisions you will ever have to make, is whether to stay and try harder, or take your memories and walk away.
  • It's better to be lonely than to make silent sacrifices for those who are never going to notice your feelings
  • It's only when you are broken do you know what you are made of...
  • "The more you show your feelings, the more people can find ways to hurt you"..!!
  • The most difficult part of letting someone go is we cannot change what we have become because of them.... :(
  • What hurts more than losing you is knowing you're not fighting to keep me
  • I wish I could go back to the day I met you...and walk the hell away
  • LOVE is like HEAVEN... But it hurts like HELL....
  • Sometimes breakups aren't meant for makeups, sometimes they are meant for wake-ups.
  • If I treated you the way you treat me, I promise you wouldn't stick around the way I do.
  • I know you'll be better without me, but I'm having a hard time convincing myself I'll be better without you
  • We both said I LOVE YOU to each other but the difference was, I didn't lie..
  • When you love someone more then they deserve, you will always end up with more pain than you deserve :( :(
  • I don't understand why destiny allowed some people to meet... when there's no way for them to be together... :'(
  • If one day you realize I havent talked to you in a while, its not that I dont care, its because you pushed me away and left me there.
  • [I] k[n]ow you're b[e]tt[e]r off without me. [D]ont worr[y] ab[o][u]t me. I'm fine.
  • I'm not going to feel sorry for myself anymore. If you were stupid enough to walk away, I'll be smart enough to let you go. 

    Looking for best heart broken status for Facebook status and whats app status to update with broken heart status and broken heart in love to know your sorrow to the one who are the reason by keeping the broken hear whats app status and broken heart Fb status and by Sad Heartbreak text message about heart and the Best broken heart quotes and Sad Heartbreak SMS.

    Post a Comment

     
    Top